ExSOM-4412 is a full featured System on Module that integrates all the core components of a Single Board Module and can be mounted onto an application specific base board. It has the HOWCHIP standardized form factor of 70mm x 70mm and specified pin outs based on the high speed 230-pin MxM connector and provides the functional requirements for all kinds of embedded applications.
Key Features of ExSOM-4412
- Powered by Samsung Exynos 4412 Quad Core CPU
- High Speed Ethernet(10/100Mbps)
- Display Interface: HDMI(1080p) for TV, LVDS for TFT LCD: up to Full HD with LVDS 2 ch at 24-bit interface, 18-bit interface
- Camera Interface: Parallel 2 ch
- Audio interface: Line in/out and Headphone out.
- USB 2.0 Host 4 ch and OTG
- Built-in eMMC device up to 8GB
- Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth Module
- SD/SDIO interface for External storage
- Configurable GPIOs, Analog inputs, PWMs and Serial interfaces such as I2Cs, SPIs, and UARTs
- PCB Size: 70mm x 70mm
Documents and Resources
- Download Product Brief
- Download Product Specification
- Download Schematic and CAD file
- Download Software sources
How to buy
- ExSOM-4412: Normal Version starting at US$99.00 Buy Now
- ExSOM-4412L: Lite version Without WiFi/BT module starting at US$89.00 Buy Now
- ExSOM-4412-DVK: Development Kit at US$199.00 Buy Now
한국에서 구매하시는 분은 우측 상단 '한국어'를 선택 "Buy Now" 클릭, 제품 세부페이지로 이동 후, [Shipping Area] 를 Korea (Republic of)를 선택하셔야 합니다.
Development Kit (ExSOM-4412-DVK)
A Development Kit as a reference design is provided for customers to develop their own end-product. And it works as a Android/Linux computer as it is.
- Main Board(SOM module): ExSOM-4412
- Baseboard:Nano ITX form factor (120mm x 120mm) with all interface connectors that ExSOM-4412 provides. Schematic & CAD file is available.
- System Software: Android 4.0.4 with Kernel 3.0.x, Full Source code is available.
Custom Design Service
As an Echo-System Partner of Samsung Exynos processor, HOWCHIP.COM provides development and consulting services on a variety of embedded platforms with ExSOM series. You can profit from our rich experience in embedded platform development to achieve your time-to-market goal and reduce development cost and risks.