HOWCHIP 5420-EMM is a full featured eMMC 5.0 Test/Evaluation platform that provides an ideal test environment for eMMC protocol, performance and reliability. Based upon Samsung Exynos 5420 Octa core processor, the 5420-EMM supports all of the software source such as Uboot, kernel and Android so that users can develop eMMC test program in each S/W level.
Key Supported Features
- fully compatible with eMMC 5.0 JEDEC standard
- eMMC Socket on board, supporting all JEDEC standard package type.
- Built-in eMMC Power control circuitry for Sudden Power Off reliability test
- U-boot library to test HS200/400 full performance in firmware level.
- 8-bit SD/MMC socket for eMMC adaptor board test
The Result of Performance TestLog data of Test result of actual eMMC devices
Tested Devices: Samsung eMMC 5.0, Toshiba eMMC 5.0, SKHynix eMMC 5.0
Package includes following items
- Exynos 5420 CPU Board and Base board
- eMMC Socket and eMMC 5.0 8GB
- Power Adaptor (5V/5A)
- 4.65" OLED Display + Plastic supporter(Optional)
How to buy
한국에서 구매하시는 분은 우측 상단 '한국어'를 선택 "Buy Now" 클릭, 제품 세부페이지로 이동 후, [Shipping Area] 를 Korea (Republic of)를 선택하셔야 합니다.
|CPU||Samsung Exynos 5420 Octa Core (ARM Cortex A15 Quad, A9 Quad with Mali-600 GPU)|
|Memory||2GB LPDDR3(POP with CPU)|
|Storage||Micro SD card Slot|
|Video out||HDMI type A connector, MIPI DSI(1980x1080) header|
|Network||10/100Mbps Ethernet with RJ-45 Jack|
|USB 3.0||USB 3.0 Host/Device, USB 3.0 A type connector and Micro-B type connector|
|USB 2.0||USB 2.0 Host, Micro B type connector|
|General IO||GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART and more…|
|Power||V / 5A Power Adaptor and Cable|
|Mechanical Size||CPU board: 40mm x 56mm, Base board: 165mm x 110mm|
|System Software||Kernel 3.4.x, Android 4.2.2|
Full source code is available.